I just Love
I {Heart} Faces! This week, they are giving their fans a chance to post up to FIVE of their most
Hilarious Outtakes! This will be worth sorting through the hundreds of photos!! Having two goofy girls, and a no holds bar husband has provided me with lots of outtakes!! :) Here are a few of my favorites!





To see More Hilarious Outtakes, click the badge below to head over to I {Heart} Faces!

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by, and keep snapping those outtakes! :)
Love the face pressed up against the glass one.
ReplyDeleteLots of cute outtakes!!
Wow those blue eyes just POP in the shower photo. I thought the second shot was fun after seeing the first one.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. The first nose pick is too perfect : ) What a funny picture. You made me laugh for sure!
ReplyDeleteAbigail-that's always been a "fav" of mine of my first daughter
ReplyDeleteJess--yes, she had gorgeous Blue eyes that were so dark and popped....they have become a grey blue now, but still beautiful
LWK-Happy you got a laugh in!! I love my work to inspire feelings!!
Thanks all for the wonderful commments, and for stopping by! <3
So adorable and funny, love the shower and shmushed nose one!
ReplyDeleteHahah cute shots! Love the shower one as well!
ReplyDeleteAll are super cute! Love the shower one and the sleeping one! Great set of photos!
ReplyDelete