EEEk....I'm scared! I'm trying to decide if I want to switch over my main blogging here or not....so far, I miss my shutterfly blog, and am not so thrilled with Blogger, but I'm toughing it out, to see what happens!So...for my first post on my new blog, I'm participating in Hey Harriet's Shadow Shot Sunday.
After getting a surprising 5 and a half inches of snow just a few days ago, yesterday was in the mid 60s and gorgeous. While playing outside with my girls, I took a few shots of the trees' shadows dancing on my fence. The contrast of the faded fence, with the variety of trees being cast upon it was just beautiful to look at. Not to mention the sun that was helping cast those shadows! Its been a week since we had seen it, and it felt good!
If you'd like to participate in Shadow Shot Sunday (SSS) click on over! Happy Sunday
I love what you have captured here.
ReplyDeleteThank you! And Thanks for stopping by! :)
ReplyDeleteVery nice shadows all tangled together. I like it!
ReplyDeleteThis could be a summer photo from Australia! The old picket fence. I hope you see lots of nice warm weather soon.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Shadow shot! From what I see the blog here looks very nice! Like the background you chose. I know how changes are, maybe if you keep both for a bit (Shutterfly and this blog) you'll get a feel for which one works best for you! I had a Shutterfly one for a while and found that a blog format (I use Wordpress) worked and felt better for me, but people like things for different reasons so go with what makes you feel comfortable and happy!
ReplyDelete