We walked off the beach, for what would be our last time for the year. It was a sad realization. We all hung our heads low, and walked in silence as the warm sand squished between our toes. I stopped to capture this one last photo, and it's one of my favorites from the trip.

Good-Bye Beach. I hope to feel your powder soft sand, and cool wet waters again next year!
LOVE! her little peace sign bathing suit & the shadow is so crisp!! happy SSS!
ReplyDeleteOh dear. Hey the beach will still be there next summer. Bigger and better than ever I'm sure! Hey that's the cutest little swimming costume with the peace symbols all over it! Have an awesome week!
ReplyDeleteAwesome I love this photo too! Such a wonderful last beach shot and shadow shot!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ladies!! Isn't it just the cutest little suit?? ;-) It was a somber moment, but we had a great time! The memories will carry us through til next year!
ReplyDelete