Thursday, April 21, 2011

Here I am

Yes, I am here...on the computer...on my blog...
I wish I could say that I'm enthused, and want to get back to writing, and uploading photos..but, truth be told...I feel like it's a chore. It's not that I don't love to do, it's that I feel like it's one of a Bazillion things I want (or need) to do. I miss blogging. I miss doing my photo challenges....I miss hearing what others think of my work...but...I try to stay away from the computer these days. It can consume me with all the different places it takes me. I can play with my photos (Always the most fun) tell my stories (so hard to choose which ones) I can read up on Friends, old and new (such a treat, Thanks World Wide Web!) But then that leaves my house...a mess...my daughter...without me to play with her...you get the idea!! :)
And life has been sooo busy for the last couple of months with my husband, and my girls, that I rarely feel I have time for my stuff. And then when I do try to keep up on me, I feel guilty for everything else. Just never enough time. I don't dwell on this, mind you. Please no comments about taking time for myself...I do...just usually not on the computer anymore :(
So, once I find the secret to gaining more hours in my day (or more likely, find I'm just not so tired anymore (HA, that made me laugh too!) I promise to try, not to abandon my blog anymore! :)

Happy Easter Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. The computer can suck the time right out of you! I try to do several blog posts at once (if possible) and save them up for the next few days but even that can take up to a whole day to accomplish! I haven't been to visit your photo blog in quite a while and was afraid I'd missed a lot. But you've been busy with your life which is a good thing for both of us. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!