Wanna Win $25 Gift Card to Target??? OF COURSE YOU DO! :) Head over to my friend's blog by clicking here and comment in which photo session of hers from Feb and March you like best and why. You also need to "like" her on Facebook for your entry to be counted. That's It! Nothing else to do. You will be entered to win a $25 gift card from Target, and the owner of the photo could win a free 11X14.
Sandy does gorgeous work, so it's hard to choose, but head over and see which one you like the best, and VOTE!!!
If you Promote her contest on your blog or FB page, comment again, and let her know you did (with links), and you'll get another chance to win. ;-)
I **LOVE** Contests!! Run...quickly....go VOTE!!! ;-)
Thank you Aubrey! Your bonus entries were in the random drawing but sadly you didn't win. :( But a big thank you for promoting me! I haven't been to your blog in forever. I've grabbed a diet Dr. Pepper and hope to spend a bit of time looking around. :)
ReplyDelete