Don't fall over from shock....but I am HERE! Life hasn't been dull...and it hasn't afforded me much opportunity to do the things I love...crafting...photography...blogging.
If you will recall, I'm an Army Wife, and where the Army calls, we go. We are now overseas (REALLY this time....inside joke...we were stationed in Hawaii years ago, and that is considered overseas too...gave me a chuckle...but this is the REAL DEAL!)
We've been here for 5 months, and loving it...and hating it...and loving it again. Truth be told, I don't HATE anything about it. I seem to be in the minority on this subject. I do hate the fact that my husband has been gone most of us being here though. But, we enjoy each second we can, and have already seen so very much. I'm hoping to get back to posting...and doing my challenges..and sharing the world around me with all of you again! For now...I am around...somewhere ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!