Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday--Playground Shadows

I love "old" playground equipment! It's so retro, and Fun---and Hard to find! Anymore everything is plastic, and rounded, and SAFE (ie boring! LOL) Just kidding. The playgrounds of today are pretty amazing, but I admit, I love the throw back stuff. My Daughter had never seen anything like this...I however used to spend forever on this contraption. I don't even know what its called...but Loved finding it, and Got GIDDY when the sun came out and displayed these AWESOME shadows!!



a HUGE Thanks to Hey Harriet for showcasing my Photo again Last week. I didn't see it as I was out of town!!
Its a Gorgeous Sunny day here, hope your Sunday is just as wonderful! To see more shadow shots, click the badge below!

9 comments:

  1. Interesting feel to this photo. The play structure looks a bit like some sort of weird spaceship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forbidding playground—
    children must tread warily
    among the shadows.

    Light-and-shadow play

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a super shot! There is something rather special about the older playground equipment. And it's rare to still see it around, so you're lucky to have found some! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shadow shot almost looks 3-D! Fantastic!
    ~Rainey~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shadows cast by this, er, I've heard them referred to as 'geodesic dome playground structures' ... but i could be wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture offers an impression the arrival of World Cup - Beautifully abstracted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The patterns are GREAT! I think I'll be looking more closely at old playground equipment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shadows for sure and what a find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!