Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ruby Tuesday--Red Hibiscus

Went to the Zoo this weekend, and saw some beautiful Hibiscus there!! I was running after bunch of girls, so didn't get time to stop and taking pics of any but this one! I Love hibiscus, this is an unusual species which I haven't seen before. Made for the perfect Ruby red Photo today!



To see other Ruby Red photos, click the badge below! Thanks for stopping by! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ooh so this is hibiscus in english.. now I know.. thanks for the an info, we call it in my home country "gumamela".. again, thanks for the info. muahhh!

    Here's My Ruby Tuesday: Red Bougainvillea Flowers and Etc

    See yah... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a pretty one. Did you know okra is related to hibiscus? That is why okra flowers are so pretty. Happy RT-- on Wed.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love hibiscus blooms and they are always at the zoo. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!