Photos By Aubrey
That's beautiful! I love the shadow more than the actual fence. It has a true ephemeral quality.
Lovely! The shadows are so well defined. Must have been very sunny! PS - I added your link earlier today. The server was down on the Mr Linky site for a while this morning. Happens sometimes...Have a wonderful week :)
so cute fence hearts :)
Awesome! Those made a perfect shadow shot! So delicate looking even in shadow!
Great shots!! Heartfelt. Thanks for your visit :~)
How lovely, really simple but well definedhave a great week!!
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!
That's beautiful! I love the shadow more than the actual fence. It has a true ephemeral quality.
ReplyDeleteLovely! The shadows are so well defined. Must have been very sunny!
ReplyDeletePS - I added your link earlier today. The server was down on the Mr Linky site for a while this morning. Happens sometimes...
Have a wonderful week :)
so cute fence hearts :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Those made a perfect shadow shot! So delicate looking even in shadow!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!! Heartfelt. Thanks for your visit :~)
ReplyDeleteHow lovely, really simple but well defined
ReplyDeletehave a great week!!