Friday, June 25, 2010

Sky Watch Friday--The Lone Star

Today's Skywatch Friday is a beautiful site..The TEXAS FLAG whipping in the wind, and gracing God's beautiful sky with it's combo of RED, WHITE, and BLUE. And Don't forget the most notable of symbols...the LONE STAR!!! Yes, to those of us in the Lone Star State, driving down the road and being graced with such a beautiful sight, can make a bad day all of a sudden better.
This particular flag flies at a Truck Stop about 30 miles down the highway from my house. Each time I drive to see my mom is says "Hello" and "Goodbye" to me as I near her city. I never get tired of watching it wave in the wind...I still stare, and feel a sense of awe, though I've seen this flag countless times. I still think to myself "What a glorious site"!!



To see other skywatcher's photos, click the badge below:

5 comments:

  1. Indeed great capture. what country that represents this flag.
    Mapeh Homepage
    pinkgpgreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! There's nothing like a flag flying high in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sky - beautiful picture! I've never been to Texas. I should, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photo! It's a very good capture of our beautiful state flag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot! Thanks for stopping by Texifornia :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!