Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ruby Red Tuesday--Celebrating

I am sure many will be sharing photos for this week's Ruby Tuesday from their 4th of July festivities, and those that know me, know I really don't like to run with the pack on anything...however....this 4th of July was more than Celebrating America's Independence, it was a CELEBRATION of Family, love, Unity, and togetherness. As many know, my husband is a Solider in the Army, and is currently home for mid tour break!! I can't tell you how sweet life is right now (also the reason I've been MIA from blogging) 4th of July has always been a special holiday for us. It's about so much more than BBQs (actually, for us it's my homemade Fried Chicken), and Fireworks...it's about truly being thankful for our Freedoms. Those Freedoms that my husband has worked so hard to protect for almost 20 years now! We can celebrate our INDEPENDENCE because of the those who fought for it long ago, those Soldiers willing to put their lives on the line for a cause they believed in, for a Nation they knew we could once be.

In Honor of July 4th, I will be sharing some RED, white, and Blue photos this week!! Enjoy! And may we all remember how blessed we are to live in the Land of the FREE, BECAUSE of the BRAVE!







Thanks for stopping by, to see other Rubies, click the badge below! Happy Ruby Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like your family had a great day celebrating the 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute family! Thank your husband for me - I have such respect for our military volunteers. What would we be without them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Fourth of July—
    our nation’s birthday party—
    party on, U.S.!

    Ruby Ripe Tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Ruby Tuesday post and all your 4th of July celebration photos and so happy that your husband was home with you so you could celebrate together and as a family. Thank him for me too because I do so appreciate all those who have been, will be and are in the military to protect our freedom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!