Friday, July 23, 2010

Sky Watch Friday--Texas Sunset

YAY! It's Friday!! That means the weekend, and Another Skywatch Friday!!
This week's Skywatch photo is of a Beautiful Texas Sunset. Really, EVERY Texas sunset is beautiful, just ask any Texan!! ;-) I don't know what it is about the sun going down at the end of the day...whether it was good or not...but there is something therapeutic and zen about it. This particular sunset was taken with my cell phone. So, not the best quality, but the rays illuminating out from behind the clouds, with hues of orange, pink, blue and purple were just awesome! A storm was moving in at the time, making the scene to the Right of the photo even more dramatic. It was a glorious site to see, as I walked out of the hospital after seeing my severely ill grandfather. So Thank you to the Texas Sunset for making everything peaceful, and right in the world....even if for a moment!



To see more awesome Skywatch photos, head over to Skywatch Friday by clicking the badge below! Have a Wonderful Weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I love all the layers of clouds, each tinted a different colour by the setting sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are. Sunsets and wildflowers...they take the plain Texas canvas and paint it with brilliant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Those lines and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! It's amazing how each sunset is different. Gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!