Photos By Aubrey
Very sweet!Have a great day!http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/when-was-the-last-time-you-saw-an-endangered-species/
So thankful for the men & women who serve our country & defend our freedom! My dear friend Heather will return home in October after a year in Iraq.Will look forward to your "Home Again" photos!
Thank you Megan..I look forward to those photos too! LOL ;-)Best of Luck to your Friend!
I love this one! It says so much.
My thoughts and prayers are with those brave men and women each and every day! Happy WW!!
What a fantastic shot. Thank you to you and your family for your sacrifices.
I love this image! While I hate to see our men and women leave their families I appreciate what they are doing for me.
Thank you all!! Your Support of our Troops and their families (my husband and family included) means more than words can say!!
Oh dear. ((HUGS)) Thank you for your family's sacrifices!!
I so LOVE this photo!
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!
Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/when-was-the-last-time-you-saw-an-endangered-species/
So thankful for the men & women who serve our country & defend our freedom! My dear friend Heather will return home in October after a year in Iraq.
ReplyDeleteWill look forward to your "Home Again" photos!
Thank you Megan..I look forward to those photos too! LOL ;-)
ReplyDeleteBest of Luck to your Friend!
I love this one! It says so much.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts and prayers are with those brave men and women each and every day! Happy WW!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic shot. Thank you to you and your family for your sacrifices.
ReplyDeleteI love this image! While I hate to see our men and women leave their families I appreciate what they are doing for me.
ReplyDeleteThank you all!! Your Support of our Troops and their families (my husband and family included) means more than words can say!!
ReplyDeleteOh dear. ((HUGS)) Thank you for your family's sacrifices!!
ReplyDeleteI so LOVE this photo!
ReplyDelete