Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday--Morning Joe

YAY!! I made it (barely) to this week's Shadow shot Sunday! I've been away for so long, I've miss you SSS!!! ;-) With Summer, and not being home, or being busy, Sundays slip right by me. But, I've noticed, I am in need of Shadow inspiration, so I'm hoping to find one soon....when it comes to photographing my morning coffee for a shot...that's desperation! HA HA HA!! It was a Good Cup O Joe though! ;-)



To see other lovely shadows, click the Badge Below! Thanks Harriet for hosting this meme that I love so much!

5 comments:

  1. That's a really nice shadow shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's super! Shadows and coffee are a fantastic combination! You keep enjoying your summer and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot!

    And thanks for taking me Back to Luckenbach. I'm digging out the album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. But it such an awesome shadow shot! Amazing how a simple thing can create such a wonderful shadow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!