Photos By Aubrey
Wow! Great photo.:)
yum. :P
Love that....Texas Longhorns! Our cattle here in Indiana have much shorter horns! Apple-Flavored Beef
I love that photo! Amazing shot!Happy WW!Cheers :-)- CoconutPalmDesigns
Okay. This is fabulous! Where does he live, I want to meet him. I love Longhorns!!
That's a great photo and looks yummy. Wait is that inappropriate? LOL
@ Sandy--he's out by Big Bend, wanna Road Trip?!? :)@Deb and Jessica, HA HA HA!! I look at Cattle, and sometimes say YUM, but NEVER a Longhorn!! LOL
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!
Wow! Great photo.:)
ReplyDeleteyum. :P
ReplyDeleteLove that....Texas Longhorns! Our cattle here in Indiana have much shorter horns! Apple-Flavored Beef
ReplyDeleteI love that photo! Amazing shot!
ReplyDeleteHappy WW!
Cheers :-)
- CoconutPalmDesigns
Okay. This is fabulous! Where does he live, I want to meet him. I love Longhorns!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great photo and looks yummy. Wait is that inappropriate? LOL
ReplyDelete@ Sandy--he's out by Big Bend, wanna Road Trip?!? :)
ReplyDelete@Deb and Jessica, HA HA HA!! I look at Cattle, and sometimes say YUM, but NEVER a Longhorn!! LOL