Austin (Texas) is a very trendy town. The skyline downtown is ever changing. And with my absence over the last 10 years, it's changed leaps and bounds! Downtown is becoming the Desirable place to live within the Austin area. Can't say I blame anyone for wanting to be down there. A person can be themselves! Its retro meets classy, with a little Classic Rock and Country thrown in. So Unique and Wonderful. But who can afford it?!?!? Not me :( So, for now, I will drool over some of the High Rise apartments and condos going up, and enjoy photographing them from afar! If you'd enjoy getting a sneak peak inside,
click here to go the real estate page for the Condos. They are eye Candy for sure, but with a price tag of $350,000 (U.S. Dollars) for a
ONE BEDROOM I think I will keep on looking.....

Just click
here to see other Wonderful Weekend in Black and White Photos!
human marvel, but it made me feel like I have butterflies in my tummy whenever I escalate ....
ReplyDeleteMine is up too at Anything Davao
I don't suppose there'll be a huge waiting list for those! Fine shapes.
ReplyDeleteDragonstar,Amazingly, all units were sold out before the building was even done!! There are now some open, but it amazes me that before construction was finished, all units were spoken for!
ReplyDeleteI like the shot, interesting building! I used to visit Austin frequently and I fell in love with the town. It's been 15 years or so since I've been there, so I probably would not recognize it.
ReplyDeleteOh oh that is gorgeous but for a one bedroom and a whooping $350,000.00 I'd rather stay in the country side. Great shot and thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWeekend Black & White
Nice monument to the architect but I prefer living close to the earth. Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteBreath taking building and I bet the view from the top is awesome too! Steep price. I think in Dallas and Ft Worth the condos are equally as pricey.
ReplyDelete