Friday, August 13, 2010

Sky Watch Friday--Hole in the Storm

We had this bizarre storm move in, and then promptly move right back out. You never know about the weather in Texas, especially in the summer. You can always count on one thing however, storms or not, it's going to be WARM and HUMID! (ok...warm might be putting it delicately! LOL) We've been experiencing triple digits for a couple of weeks now. But those warm days, make for some intense storms when it does finally rain. And though this storm didn't linger long, when it began to clear out, the sky looked amazing. It cleared from the center out...VERY COOL (not the temps however, it was just more muggy! ha ha!)
It's Friday the 13th....do you suspect any other Bizarre happenings will occur today??? Are you Superstitious?




Click here to see other Skywatch photos. Happy Friday, and Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love dramatic skies like this one.

    PS: Your blog is really cute. I like this template. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just loved that shot. There's a hole in the sky indeed. Very dramatic sky :)

    My Skywatch Friday entry

    Followed you in google today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love skies and images like these! Beautiful photos of it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!