Photos By Aubrey
From the smoke it seems the factory is still working, but it looks so old-fashioned in your picture.
Well, I will admit, the photo is a few years old, and it WAS still working when I took it, but I can't find it online anywhere...so I wonder if it no longer in use???Thanks for stopping by! :)
Love your pic. The word "domino" way up there in the sky is great. Laura
I like the contrast in this photo and the words in the sky! And how you display the date on your blog is very creative!
Hugh letters on top of a hugh black building - makes for a great capture. Nice.
Nice in mono! Clouds and smoke makes life in the picture.
Great monochrome image!!!thanks for stopping byGena @ Thinking Aloud
great for monochrome.The Trail
The sign on the roof of the building makes the shot.
Love it! That's a great photo for a monochrome image!!
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!
From the smoke it seems the factory is still working, but it looks so old-fashioned in your picture.
ReplyDeleteWell, I will admit, the photo is a few years old, and it WAS still working when I took it, but I can't find it online anywhere...so I wonder if it no longer in use???
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! :)
Love your pic. The word "domino" way up there in the sky is great. Laura
ReplyDeleteI like the contrast in this photo and the words in the sky! And how you display the date on your blog is very creative!
ReplyDeleteHugh letters on top of a hugh black building - makes for a great capture. Nice.
ReplyDeleteNice in mono! Clouds and smoke makes life in the picture.
ReplyDeleteGreat monochrome image!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for stopping by
Gena @ Thinking Aloud
great for monochrome.
ReplyDeleteThe Trail
The sign on the roof of the building makes the shot.
ReplyDeleteLove it! That's a great photo for a monochrome image!!
ReplyDelete