An Old Fire Alarm! My youngest tried to see if it still worked!! Luckily we didn't find out!! LOL

I always knew Coca Cola had it, but never knew DP did...hmmm...no wonder it put a "Pep" in people's step!! ;-)

There are a variety of Bottles in the displays...its quite the history lesson!

Gotta Get Dr Pepper to the people SOMEHOW!! LOL

This seems easier, and more comfortable, but I think I'd still be worried about it falling out the sides on a sharp turn! :)

And last but not least, you have to have a Cigar While having your DP!! LOL Not really....this was in a display case trying to dipict the old corner store where DP Was invented

WOW!! That was a lot more rubies than I realized I had!! Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to know you were here!! Comments are welcome for anything you've seen on my blog! To see more Rubies, click the badge below to head over to Work of the Poet!! Happy Tuesday!

An interesting collection of old fashioned reds.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Ruby Tuesday and thank you for visiting me.:))
Looks Interesting ! Great Pics !
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Myrna
Beautiful red collection! I love those old things!
ReplyDeleteIn case of a fire,
ReplyDeletejust follow the directions—
assuming you read!
Pick your ruby:
The Other Way
Praise
wow these are great photos of great pieces
ReplyDeletefantastic red collection ... that red alarm looks particularly interesting. i love looking out for old alarms and hydrants.
ReplyDeleteMy Ruby Post
Love it! I'm going to have to visit that museum one of these days! You found lots of awesome and interesting red stuff!
ReplyDelete