Sunday, April 11, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday--bike Rack

This week's shadow shot is of, I think, a bike Rack!! Ha ha...I'll be honest, I don't get the "new" bike racks, they seem weird to me, like they were trying to be more of an Art Fixture than anything. In any case, this provided a unique shadow, and I liked it.



To see more Shadowy shots, head over to Hey Harriet's blog by clicking the badge below! Thanks for visiting my blog today, I'd love to know you were here with as simple or detailed msg as you like!! ;-) Happy Sunday!


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm don't think I've see a bike rack like that but then I haven't looked for one. LOL. Makes a great shadow shot though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shadow could also be used for Ruby Tuesday image too. lynda
    You can see my Ruby red image at http://tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com
    My daily blog is http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..love this shadow..could also be used for a Ruby Tuesday imagexlynda
    You can see my Ruby red image at http://tryingtocreatearteveryday.blogspot.com
    My daily blog is http://chocolatelifeandjazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!