Thursday, April 8, 2010

Taken with my Cell Phone Thurs--"Fowershz"

Today's Taken with my Cell Phone Thursday photo is a of "Fowershz" as my 2 year old calls the weeds she so diligently pics from my yard. Try as I may, I've gone out and dug them up by the root THREE times this Spring, and the darned things keep coming back!! VERY frustrating, BUT, if it means my little one keeps getting to pick "fowershz" for me, like today's beautiful bouquet....so be it!! :)



To see other Cell Phone Photos, or to join this fun Meme Started by Sandy, head over to her blog "From the Heart of Texas" Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. I think you should leave Bailey's Flowershz alone and then she'll have a solid yard full of the them. Those things are persistent! We gave up and just mow them. But then our yard is just mowed weeds but it is always green without being watered in the summer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha!! That's funny Sandy! I HATE weeds...I really do!!! But I don't think I'm going to have a weed free yard this year!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!