This week's Shadow Shot is a simple one....a face...with a shadow covering half of it. Even though the other side of the face can not be seen, I really like this photo. I believe it is dramatic, and revealing. Do we ever know someone's WHOLE self?!?! Do we ever know our OWN Whole Self?!?!? Hmmmmm....

Happy Easter! Thanks for stopping by today, please let me know you were here with a comment about anything you've seen on my blog!! Have a wonderful day! And if you'd like to see more shadowy shots, head over to
Hey Harriet!
Hi!
ReplyDeleteLove this picture! You are so right about not knowing someone. Have a great day!
Sherrie
Sherrie's Stuff
Interesting shadow shot and I agree about that we don´t know everything about someone or oneselves! :)
ReplyDeleteI know a woman
ReplyDeletewhose name is Smiles-from-Shadows—
she speaks languidly.
Take your pick of shadows:
Downspout
Shadowy Toilet!
Excellent capture and, yes, you are right about not knowing someone or at least all of that someone! Terrific post for the day! Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
This is gorgeous! A very simple and effective shadow shot. I agree with you on it being dramatic! Hope you're having a lovely Easter!
ReplyDeleteThank you all for your Lovely comments! And thanks for Stopping by!! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteYou're pretty!
ReplyDeleteWonderful Shadow Shot Aubrey! Good photo of you too! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely split light, very dramatic indeed. Many pros use this for dramatic effect. Me, I'm bipolar so it works for me too. Nice that you have the light as a hair light in the shadow side also. With lil trim this would go as a pro light. Very well done!!!
ReplyDelete