Photos By Aubrey
now i have to say these are very pretty daffodils...the petals are rounder, it has a real cuteness to it. gorgeous tones in the background!
Lovely flower..yes, spring is indeed near now, atleast i hope so because winter was both long and full of snow.Have a nice day./Magnus
I love the spring flowers! Really nice shot! Happy WW!
There's now a nose print on my monitor where I tried to sniff your flower. Nice photo!
Those are so beautiful! No wonder we all love spring so much when it gives us so much glory!
I love flower pictures ... nice shot!
Spring, great shot.
Beautiful flowers!
Beautiful and lovely!
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!
now i have to say these are very pretty daffodils...the petals are rounder, it has a real cuteness to it. gorgeous tones in the background!
ReplyDeleteLovely flower..yes, spring is indeed near now, atleast i hope so because winter was both long and full of snow.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
/Magnus
I love the spring flowers! Really nice shot! Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteThere's now a nose print on my monitor where I tried to sniff your flower. Nice photo!
ReplyDeleteThose are so beautiful! No wonder we all love spring so much when it gives us so much glory!
ReplyDeleteI love flower pictures ... nice shot!
ReplyDeleteSpring, great shot.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and lovely!
ReplyDelete