Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday--Floral Shadows

I did the silliest thing last week...I put up my SSS, and then forgot to link it on Hey Harriets site!! LOL Oh well, if you're interested, scroll down, you'll find it!! :)
The sun has been playing hide and seek behind the clouds most of this week, and its been raining/drizzling a lot. Thankfully at the beginning of the week I noticed all the blooms on our bushes, and went out to take photos of the bees who had also noticed all the blooms!! ;-) I captured the shot below, with numerous shadows in it!



Hope you had a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by, I'd love to know you were here! To see other Shadowy shots, head over to Hey Harriet's blog by clicking the badge below!


3 comments:

  1. That's so pretty! Sorry you forgot to link up your shadow shot last week. Don't feel silly as you're not the first to do that. And you'll not likely be the last either! Have yourself a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blossoms are so beautiful and delicate white and pink! The shadows are very subtle, adding much to the picture. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite lovely! And the bees are busy now aren't they? I've forgotten to link my blog now and then myself. Sadly, it happens.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!