Sunday, September 19, 2010

I am Thankful

Ok...so another "On a Personal Note" Kinda Blog Post. I just wanted to let the whole world know that I LOVE my Husband, I ADORE My Husband, and I feel BLESSED to be able to call him Mine!! There are more reasons than there are minutes in my life, but the top 5 for this particular feeling of appreciation:

1. He sent a Gift for DD1 and I,home with one of his soldiers all the way from the Mountains, to make sure we received it!
2. Just because he is who he is: Thoughtful, loving, respectful, a GREAT Dad, and AWESOME Husband, and my Best Friend.
3.Because even though he is half a world away, fighting for his life, and the life of all those that come to him (he Runs an FST), with little to no sleep on a daily basis, he makes sure that not more than 48 hours go by without me getting a Call or an Email to let me know he is safe.
4. He listens. Both now while gone, and when home, he listens when I tell him the things I need or want (no matter how big or small), and does his best to make sure I'm happy.
5.Because even though I haven't felt his touch, or looked into his eyes for 3 months now, I can feel his love all around me. Because THAT'S how Strong our Love is.


Thank you honey!! For loving me, for being my Best Friend, and for being My Hero!! Always and Forever!!



If you'd like to read more of why I love my husband, check out this post (I just went back and read that post myself. YEP, that's why I Love him!) ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! It is so great to see a couple so much in love and so happy. You have an awesome family and much to be proud of! Love, love the photo of you two!! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! It's amazing how good they can make you feel from so far away. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!