Saturday, September 4, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday--Leaves

Last week's shadow shot was a big picture kinda shadow. It's from the nature walk the girls and I did. I featured this photo (Dreamy Landscape) This week's shadow is from the same walk, however these shadows were on the ground directly in front of me. The sun was so high in the sky, that when it came down through the trees, they made perfect shadows all around. I knew instantly I would use this photo for a SSS, because it was just the perfect, patterned shadows. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!


To see other Shadowy photos head over to Hey Harriet's Blog by clicking here Have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I do love those leafy shadows! I'm afraid there won't be many more leafy ones around here as autumn moves in so I'm enjoying them all now! Hope you're enjoy a great Labor Day weekend!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely and the patterns are perfect! So nicely spotted and captured! The shadows are so bold and crisp! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful shadow! Being a scrapbooker, I immediately thought how wonderful it would be as background paper for a layout...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love leaf shadows. The shape and arrangement of the leaves is wonderful!

    Thanks for commenting on my SS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tree leaves shadows! I often forget to look at the shadows around me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!