Friday, September 17, 2010

Sky Watch Friday--Evening Sky

The Moon has been rising early lately. With our Warm temps, and gorgeous fire like sunsets, the moon and first star of the evening looked so beautiful, and bright while I was sitting outside the other night. Too bad we have all the mosquitoes still to go with these gorgeous evenings!!! :-(



A Skywatch post can only mean one thing....IT'S FRIDAY!!! Thankfully!! What a week it's been here!! Have a great weekend! And to see other photos from the sky above, click here

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the moon. Such a clear sky.
    I decided to join in the fun and posted a
    Sky watch Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy pictures of the moon. And the star showed up well in the picture also. It is a lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! The soft subtle colors enhance the night sky. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Our moon was so bright last night. I meant to get out there a photograph it but then once inside I forgot! :( I really like the different colors in the sky in this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!