I'm always up for an interesting find! Today's shadow shot is just that. I found this tree during a hike a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure if this tree grows this way, or if it is some type of "shedding" process. In either case, it made for great shadows.

To see other shadowy shots, Head over to Hey Harriet's Blog by clicking the badge below! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!
Really interesting, different shadow shot for the day! It is fun where we find them, isn't it? Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteSylvia
Neat shot!
ReplyDeleteLove the not so obvious shadows!! Great find, nice texture on your tree bark, enjoy your weekend. :0)
ReplyDeleteThat's a most unusual looking tree! I like it! I especially like the interesting shadows!
ReplyDeleteI love this shot! I am also fond of photographing tree bark...:)
ReplyDeleteI too wonder if that's just the way the tree is or if the bark is peeling off or maybe for that tree it does it annually or every few years. Very interesting and a great shadow shot image!
ReplyDelete