Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WordLess Wednesday--Bird of Paradise



To see other Wordless photos, click here! Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty -- one of my favorite flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful shot of one of my favorite flowers. I have yet to succeed in growing them. Thank you!
    Su-sieee! Mac
    This and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, not sure where you're stationed but we have so many of those here in Hawaii. Love'em!

    - Brie [etceteralife.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous photograph. I love the colors, you take beautiful photos. I, too, have loved photography since I had a 110-film camera as a little girl.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. Thank you and your famly for your service to our country! God bless you and God bless the USA!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job... that is a beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay...I hit post comment and it disappeared so you may see one from me twice!! Anyway...This is such a beautiful and stunning photo! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!