Saturday, March 13, 2010

Facebook Scavenger Hunt--Signs of Spring

A friend of mine started a FB Photo Scavenger Hunt group. Every Sunday she gives us a "theme" and when interpret it through our photos. We can only have one photo, or one collage of photos. Usually I am a collage photo gal--too much in the world to photograph to just show ONE!! LOL This week's Theme was Signs of Spring. Here's my take on it:




The FB group is open to anyone, so come play along At Oh Shoot! Digital Photo Scavenger Hunt

3 comments:

  1. For those who are on Facebook and would like to join in on the Oh Shoot! Digital Scavenger Hunt go to my blog and then click on contact to send me your email address and then I can send you an invitation from the group to join. It is a closed group so you can't just search for it on facebook but I'd love for other fellow photogs to join in!

    www.sandyfromtheheartoftexas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandy--I guess I didn't know it was a closed group!! :) So....everyone go over to her blog and JOIN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to close it to keep weird spammers out of it! But so far this has worked ok as I have received emails now and then from those who want to join. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!