
First I put it over in Lightroom2 and did the Cold tone. That made those blue POP, and from there I played with Exposure, Saturation, Clarity, and I lightened his face. I LOVED it...

and was going to stay there, but decided to then take it over into my iPhoto, and played with the Antique, and Faded options, and got the next two versions


And finally tried a B&W

Head on over to I heart Faces to see some other Amazing Edits!

Oh, and I meant to say - I like your different variations.
ReplyDeleteI thought I'd comment on yours since you checked out my edit. Since you just got your camera around Christmas and I see you're a mother of two - you might consider coming over to The Bump and checking out their photography board. Email me if you're interested.
ReplyDeleteVery creative. I really like the last one. Thanks for editing my little guy's picture.
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah!! He's such a cutie, it was a pleasure! And just for reference, I actually added the B&W after Sarah posted, so she meant the one before it!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the second one. :) He's such an adorable kid. Try to look at my edit at ArnoldArieta.com Thanks!
ReplyDeleteGreat edits! The blue really pops in the first one but I think my favorite is the one before the black and white.
ReplyDelete