Saturday, March 13, 2010

Monochrome Weekly Challenge--Tumbling Falls

This week's Monochrome Weekend Photo is of a waterfall in Stony Brook State Park in New York. It was along a 5 mile walk through a mountainous area, truly breathtaking!




To see more Monochrome Photos, head over to the Monochrome Weekend

8 comments:

  1. That's a beatiful shot. I really like the perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet is IS breathtaking!!!! And a 5 mile walk is perfect too, if you ask me.

    My Monochrome Weekend is photos of a black n white pencil sketch I just finished. This is my 1st entry for the meme. Come visit if you can find time.

    HERE You'll need to scroll down a bit to view.

    Have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful black and white of the waterfall. I've never thought of converting a waterfall to BW. May have to give that a try sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all..
    Anni--went over and looked, gorgeous!
    Sandy-I hadn't either, but when I looked at this photo, because of the angle, I thought the brightness of the water, vs the dark of the rocks might look good..so I did it, and ended up loving it! Don't think it would work for all waterfalls, but I was happy it did for this one! :) Thanks for all your great comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. I enlarged it, and there's so much to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dragonstar, did you see the people at the bottom of the falls?!!? ;-) Thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!