Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ruby Tuesday-Sweet Treat

I apparently haven't run across anything red lately, as I couldn't find a recent photo for today's Ruby Tuesday. Instead, I found a series of photos I had taken a while back for just such a day....and NEVER used them! Of course, now I'm glad I hadn't ;-) So...here's my Ruby Tuesday..a sweet treat, for me, and my girls!







To view more Ruby Tuesday Photos, or to play along, go over to Work of the Poet
Happy Ruby Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. Oh, those are perfect rubies! And they're making me hungry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful rubies indeed and the treat is mouth-watering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those reds look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! I haven't done a Ruby Tuesday in forever! Having a hard time finding red in winter. I must look harder. :) Your photos are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks All...its was such a yummy treat--one I wouldn't mind enjoying again right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful ... i'd love some now myself. happy ruby tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!