Thursday, March 18, 2010

Taken with my Cell Phone Thurs--Sisters

This week's "Taken With My Cellphone Thurs" photo is of a set of sisters. Both with eyes the color of a beautiful summer sky, Golden blonde hair that would make any fairy tale princess swoon, petite button noses, skin as fair as snow--and just as delicate--and the cutest smiles I've ever laid eyes on. No, I'm not biased at all! ;-) Introducing MY girls....the Sweetest Sisters I know!! This was at lunch the day after the kite festival I wrote about for Ruby Tuesday, so that fair and delicate skin, is a little more Rosey from the sun, even with Sunscreen!! :)



If you'd like to Join this challenge, head over to Sandy's Blog at From the Heart of Texas and check it out!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially love the crinkled up nose. LOL Super cute cell phone photo that's for sure. Thanks for being so faithful with this challenge. :) Of course I will forgive you if you have to skip now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA!! You're Welcome, I enjoy it...and I'll try NEVER to skip, but it might be REALLY late on Thursday sometimes! ;-)
    And that Crinkled nose is all I ever get from Miss B. Usually it's SO Crinkled you can't tell if her eyes are open!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rosy cheeks and crinkled noses are so cute. I love your photos of the kite festival in the post below.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for coming over, and looking all around SquirrelQueen! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!