I came across this ominous scene this past week, and immediately saw it as my Monochrome Weekend photo. I felt like I was in a horror movie or something....very eerie feeling

To go see other monochrome photos, head over to
Aileni's blog Monochrome Weekend
There are a lot of them. I hope they were't watching you!
ReplyDeleteAlfred Hitchcock lives!
ReplyDeleteThat's a lot of vultures, nice shot.
ReplyDeleteBirds can do that huh? ha..I actually like this and it looks pretty neat in sepia!!
ReplyDeleteScary! What are they wanting? Laura
ReplyDeleteYes, I immediately thought of Mr Hitchcock! Here in Sydney, we have a colony of bats and that would be creepier!!
ReplyDeleteNice shot.
Thanks everyone for stopping by and leaving some "love"
ReplyDeleteDragon Star, I don't think they were watching me....but it was just as scary, none the less!! LOL
Abnsigoslady-I'm not really sure...there was an entire other tree of them too...it was at the zoo...so maybe they were waiting for the animals to die? Or maybe they get fed too? I'm not real sure!!
Julie-Yes, we have a number of Bats here too, and they are Creepy! My mom has actually had a number of them try to nest in her house....EEEWWWWW
I read yr comments... then my imagination took over. Nice capture...
ReplyDeleteI can see what you mean, a bit Hitsckock over it. Excellent b&wh subject.
ReplyDeleteWow... looks like something from 'The Birds'! Great catch.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Very Hitchcock indeed!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Nydia.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! In answer to your questions, I was raised in Whiting, IN--I know where Goshen is! I briefly lived in Topeka, KS. But I'm loving NZ and photographing its beauty!
ReplyDeleteCould be scary but not an uncommon sight. We have a lot of turkey vultures in our neck of the woods. They do fill an important niche. Just don't think about The Birds...
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting. I too like that first shot.
Awesome capture and it's perfect for Monochrome Weekend! I almost had a vulture photo last week. There were two huge ones on a the top of a big dead oak tree near our house! But by the time I grabbed my camera and opened the door they flew away! :(
ReplyDelete