Friday, March 12, 2010

Fix It Friday-#47

Its FRIDAY!!!! WOO HOO!!! That means it's time for some Fix it Fun over on I heart Faces This little girl is so adorable, and before I even read what the owner of the photo said about her little girl, I immediately thought of a "Kid in a "Candy" Store" but with toys...I didn't realize it was a pin pall machine. Here is what Amy says about her photograph:
Amy wrote: "The photo I'm submitting is one of my daughter watching her Grandpa play Pinball. It's very closely cropped to include just her face and arms propped on the machine, which you can only see enough of to know what it is. I'm very interested to see what the I Heart Faces team can do with it!"
Here's the original:


For this photo, I went WAY out of my normal range of fix-its, and did something very unlike me...i WAY over saturated the photo, to give it that "Toy Ad" kind of feel. When I think of kids, I think of bright colors, and she looked like she could be on a billboard for a Toy Store...so that's my thinking with the first one. The second one is a Filtered Black and White, which makes the little girl pop, and it mutes the background.






I thought this was going go be a hard photo at first, but once the inspiration hit me, I ran with it! If you'd like to fix this photo, or just look at other's talented fixes, head over to I Heart Faces


HAPPY FIRDAY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The colors are really bright and cheerful on the first edit. It looks really awesome and I love the black and white version too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love doing image manipulation and I like the over saturation photo. Nice portrait of the child too, thanks for your visit to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!