Photos By Aubrey
Love the shot, I'm going to be setting pickets in my garden today, so I'll be shadow hunting too!
I was at Wild Animal Park...you were at the zoo. Great places for Shadow Shots.
Seems like you had lots of fun that day!
Nice shot, sure looks like a nice day.
We did a have a GREAT time, and it was a GORGEOUS day! Thanks everyone for stopping by!! :)
Great shadow shot!!
Great shadow shot! This comment may have come through twice. LOL Anyway fences are great with light coming through them.
I absolutely LOVE this shadow shot!! Well done! ~ks
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!
Love the shot, I'm going to be setting pickets in my garden today, so I'll be shadow hunting too!
ReplyDeleteI was at Wild Animal Park...you were at the zoo. Great places for Shadow Shots.
ReplyDeleteSeems like you had lots of fun that day!
ReplyDeleteNice shot, sure looks like a nice day.
ReplyDeleteWe did a have a GREAT time, and it was a GORGEOUS day! Thanks everyone for stopping by!! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shadow shot!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shadow shot! This comment may have come through twice. LOL Anyway fences are great with light coming through them.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE this shadow shot!! Well done! ~ks
ReplyDelete