Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday-Spring Blooms

I intermixed two of my challenges this month. Not purposely, or at least not in the beginning. My SSS for today is a tree blossom I took my my FB Scavenger Hunt, but when I downloaded it, I noticed the shadow on it, and loved it!! So...I'm using the same photo for two challenges...when you've got a good pic, you've got a good pic!! :)



Head over to HEY HARRIET to view more Shadow Shot Sunday photos!




9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, truly! Love the wispy shadows...very subtle~
    KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful, beautiful shadow shot for the day!! Such a lovely flower! Have a beautiful day!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you've got a good pic, you've got a good pic, indeed! That's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! I appreciate your comments greatly! I love when I shock myself, but I love it even more when others enjoy it too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, and I love the delicate little shadows on the petals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful photo. La la love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely photo! The shadows are so delicate! Very nice capture for both challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sooo pretty! i love this little flower, great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!