Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sky Watch Friday-My FIRST Entry!!

I think I've gone MAD! LOL I'm starting ANOTHER Photo Meme!!! I'm excited though...this is one I have followed for a while, and always thought of Joining..so the other night, while sitting in the 75 degree evening poolside for the first time this season, watching the sun go down beyond the trees, with sweeping white clouds, I KNEW this would be my first Sky Watch Entry!!! Enjoy! And thanks for stopping by! :)


To see more Skywatch Friday Photos click the badge below!

">

5 comments:

  1. Skies are dynamic! They take a shape once and ensure the form is never repeated... glad you captured this beautiful moment...

    Pixellicious Photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh it's beautiful! I started this meme myself a few weeks ago. Taking photos of the sky is one of my favorite subjects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to SWF! Glad you're participating. What a vast looking sky you captured. Great! Thanks for visiting mine. Hopefully we'll see more of you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta Love those Everything is Bigger in Texas' Skies!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to let me know you were here! I welcome what you have to say!!